- Rev. Dr. DENNIS TONGOI - Chairman
Dennis Tongoi holds a BSc in Chemistry from the University of Nairobi (1981). He studied for a Masters in Leadership from Azusa Pacific University and has completed a DTh at the University of South Africa. He is the International Director for CMS-Africa, a mission agency helping multiply transformational leaders in and from Africa. He was coordinator for Samaritan Strategy Africa (2001-2014), a movement that has over 600 trainers in more than 40 countries in Africa. Previously, Dennis was a leadership consultant for Reach Global (2009-2011), the mission arm for the Evangelical Free Church of America, and also chair of Carlile College board (2008-2011), an Anglican missionary training college in Nairobi.
Dennis has authored three books:
• Mixing God with Money: Strategies for Living in an Uncertain Economy.
• Building a Prosperous Kenya: A Perspective of the Church: God's Primary Agency for Social Transformation.
• Study Guide, Africa Version My Business, My Mission: Fighting Poverty Through Partnerships. Dennis is Married to Irene and they have three adult children
- Dr. ROSEMARY KOWUOR - Vice Chairperson
- Bishop LUKE JAKOYWA - Secretary
Luke is a holder of Master Degree in Communication Development from Daystar University and a Bachelor Degree in Bible Theology from EAST University. He also has National Diploma in Computer studies and a Bachelor Degree in Computer Studies from IDPM (UK). He is the founder of Sheepcare Community Centre, a community based organization committed to lifting the less fortunate in the society. He has a passion to transform poor communities and towards this he founded Operation KONY (Kech Orumo Nikech Yesu) movement to fight hunger and poverty in his rural community. Luke was ordained as a Bishop by Outreach Community Church in conjunction with Redeemed Gospel Church on 1st November 2014 having been consecrated by His grace ArchBishop Dr. Arthur Kitonga and Bishop Dan Ogutu. He is the Deputy Bishop of Outreach Community Churches of Kenya. Luke is married to Jane Awino after the passing on of Grace. They have six children, one adopted and a grandson namely Marigold, Daisy, Vince Larry, Javan, Rejesho, Kibali and Geno.
- Mr. OCHIENG' OlOO
- Mr. GILBERT OSUMBA
- Mr. JOHN NJOROGE
- Pst. HENRY WERA
- Mr. FRED WAMBIA
- Mrs JANE LUKE
- Hon. JOHNSON AWUOR
- Mrs HELLEN ALALA
- Mr. GILBERT DACHI
- Prof. WILLIAM OGARA
- Bishop Luke Jakoywa -Director/Chairman
- Pastor Ahimas Raywer- Administrator/Treasurer
- David Ariyo- Secretary